Export/Import License & Permit

A. Export/ Import Trade Facility

  1. Import - USDFS/ Master List/ EPZ application
  2. Export - SKA (Certificate of Origin) for FTA
  3. Import of used machinery for manufacturer

B. Export/ Import License application

  1. API (Import Identification Number)
  2. NPIK (Identification Number for specific Importer)
  3. IT (Registered Importer for specific commodity)
  4. Product label requirement
  5. Health Certification for Food & Drugs
  6. SVLK (Wooden Logs Verification Certificate)
  7. duty free facility

C. Assessment and Compliance

  1. HS Code assessment
  2. Import Restriction compliance
  3. Surveyor at origin for import restriction requirement

D. Customs procedure technical training & coaching

E. Corporate legal set up

  1. National Corporate registration & legal set up
  2. Foreign/ International Corporate registration & legal set up
  3. Trade mark application and registration

Main Menu